.

.
.

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

A letter from Lucasfilm

So this is kinda cool.  After mailing a letter to Bob Iger and the Disney Company, I received this in the mail yesterday.  I'm sure alot of people did.  It's nice to know the people in charge of Star Wars at least were paying attention to the recent campaign to save The Clone Wars.

Although I try to keep this blog positive, I'm still confused by this part of the letter: "After five critically acclaimed season of The Clone Wars, we felt the time was right to wind down production."  Because, you know, it was such a hit we couldn't possibly continue.

I'm also disappointed it wasn't an invitation to George Lucas' upcoming wedding.



3 comments:

  1. What that means is that they wanted to wind down production before it got repetitious or stale. Kind of a "go out while you're on top" thing, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much the exact same letter I got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand the need to move on. I just think they could've wrapped the series up nicely with a final season leading us directly to Revenge of the Sith.

    Thanks for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete